Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 September 2024, 23:46:04 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Making it up? Why should I want to make anything up? Life`s bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it. - Marvin , The Paranoid Android
Linked Events
  • 2nd Annual Deathmatch Challenge Tourny: 13 February 2010

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second Annual Deathmatch Challenge Tournament.  (Read 1919 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 02 January 2010, 21:27:41 »

Following the success of the first session, It has been decided that there indeed MUST be a second Annual Deathmatch Challenge Tournament.

This is posted early, so exact details may change, and the prize is as yet unchosen. Just like last year the individual Tournament will take place, followed by a "Playground Pick" by appointed team captains. The winner of the individual Tournament will have the right to pick first and will automatically be one of the team captains.

The exact rules for Team Challenge may vary from Last year, but I think we have a fine Ruleset for the Individual Challenge. The Individual Arena from last year worked well, so there is no point changing that either.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: