Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
20 September 2024, 00:09:05 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Because anything to do with Ford Prefect is bound to be worse and more worrying than something that isn`t, believe me. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • "Board and Card Games Galoooooore!!!": 26 December 2009

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Board and Card Games Galoooooore!!!" - 1pm  (Read 2039 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 14 December 2009, 19:50:19 »

Details from Meetup Site:

"Now traditional Board/Card Games event in Leicester. Easily reachable from M1-J21, and Leicester Train Station.

Frequently asked questions and other useful information.

Time to play some of those fun card and/or board games you got but never quite get around to bringing out, or drool over the ones other people got. Give the TV remote to the dog, tell the cat to go find its own mice, and get down to the Black Horse.
If the past is any sort of guide all of the following will be available for play:

Munchkin
En Guarde
Tantrix
Bang!
Fluxx
Abuse

And of course whatever else folks bring along, in my case some of the following are likely to come with me: Settlers of Catan, Bootleggers, Stone Age, Robo Rally, Stone Henge, Cosmic Encounter, Red November and others besides

And of course if anybody has anything else they want to bring along then by all means do so - really more the merrier. Come on down!!! - Be there or be a Polyhedral Platonic solid.

Tell us what you can bring/would like to play by putting up a note on the event page.
Lifts from Leicester train/bus stations are possible by arrangement. But there is also a bus route too."

Venue: The Black Horse
Games: Sign up and Info

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: