Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 September 2024, 21:47:06 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The Great Hyperloic Omnicognate Neutron Wrangler can talk four legs off an Arcturan Megadonkey but only I can persuade it to go for a walk afterwards. - Deep Thought
Linked Events
  • Leprecon 31: 12 March 2010 - 14 March 2010

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leprecon 31  (Read 1784 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 04 July 2009, 13:39:44 »

Details from their Website:

Hi! Dave Gorman here, Director of Leprecon 31.

We have already started the organization of what myself and the rest of the committee hope will be a very enjoyable con for all you who attend. We at Leprecon we are committed to bringing you the very best in RPGs, LARPs, Wargames, CCGs and Special Events, as well as providing great social events once the gaming finishes.

I have been involved with Leprecon since I first started college and have been privileged to work for many great directors. It is a great honour to be chosen to direct this convention and I am looking forward to this a lot.

Further details will appear here when they are confirmed. If you have any questions you can contact us at info@leprecon.info or myself directly at director@leprecon.info For now, I would like to open this the official site for Leprecon 31 and invite the rest of my committee to post here and introduce themselves.
« Last Edit: 01 March 2010, 00:51:50 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: