Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 September 2024, 21:04:12 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Mr Beeblebrox sir, you`re so weird you should be in pictures. - Receptionist at the Guide offices
Linked Events
  • UK Games Expo 2013: 24 May 2013 - 26 May 2013

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Games Expo 2013  (Read 3076 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 05 May 2012, 02:33:21 »

Details from their Website:

UK Games Expo is moving in 2013.

The Clarendon suites has been an awesome venue for 6 years for UK Games Expo. However we have had to accept that it is getting bigger every year and we just need more space. Thus UK Games Expo 2012 will be our last at the Clarendon and we will bid a sad farewell to a fantastic team.

Looking forward to 2013, the NEC Metropole offers us more space, hundreds of hotel rooms and excellent transport links by road, rail and air.

The palace and King's suites will house all the exhibitors, Family Zone and game demoes.

The tournaments, roleplaying and open gaming will go on in the various suites of rooms around that core area.

The Metropole is a hotel and we hope that many of you will choose to stay there to be part of Expo for all 3 days. There is even a gym and swimming pool! There are restaurants and bars but we also have agreed to have food points within our areas of the hotel offering cheaper "gamer's fayre".

UK Games Expo 2013 will be on the weekend of 24th to 26th May. We hope to see you at UK Games Expo 2013 at the Metropole. More news in autumn 2012 on this site, facebook, twitter and Google Plus and our newsletter.

Watch out for an article in our 2012 Programme and come to the seminar about the move at Expo this year.
« Last Edit: 29 May 2012, 12:47:27 by Zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2013, 05:34:45 »

Two things to remember first take your Beer & pretzels ticket with you as you could win a very good prize with it form the Spirit Stand & second if you can't make it to Expo  Sad then the shop will be open on Saturday & you can come & see the B team.

Have fun whatever you are doing....

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2013, 05:53:22 »

In the shop this went splendidly with a shop full most of the day & both magic & vanguard players playing along happily. I also gather from a quick conversation with a tired but happy Phil & sally just before I staggered off home that the show had been very busy and successful on the trading side.  Don't forget thought if you fancy a day on its also on today... at Expo if sadly not the shop.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: