Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
23 September 2024, 19:25:55 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I like the cover `DON`T PANIC`. It`s the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody`s said to me all day. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • SabreCon 2013: 02 March 2013

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SabreCon 2013  (Read 2143 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 18 February 2013, 22:55:33 »

Details from SabreCon Website:

When?
Sabrecon will be held on the 2nd of March 2013, provided the world has not ended, and even then, maybe? We have a provisional timetable, subject to change below.
  • 9:00 Trader setup
  • 9:30 Sabrecon opens to the public, registration and signing up to roleplays start
  • 10:00 Wargame tournament starts, first roleplay slot.
  • 13:00 Lunchtime.
  • 14:00 Wargames tournament resumes, second roleplay slot.
  • 18:00 Evening break and Raffle!
  • 19:00 Third roleplay slot.
  • 21:45 Sabrecon closes. We all go to the afterparty!

Where?
University of Leicester Percy Gee building
University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH

Who?
Currently we have a confirmed list of traders and demo gamers which is growing by the day, but here it is.

Traders
6d6
Spirit games
Gifts for geeks
Blue cactus collectibles
River horse

Demo games
6d6 fireball with their flagship product, 6d6
Spirit games with a medley of board games and card games
River horse’s Allessio Cavatore with Bolt Action, Fanticide, Deus Vult, Kings of war, Warpath and more
A medley of Fantasy Flight releases
GMT’s critically acclaimed Dominant species card and board games

Why?
Well if the traders and the demo games don’t have enough meat for you then maybe you would like to get your teeth into a roleplay, there will be three slots for one shot roleplays running throughout the day, with varied themes and systems, and there’s no extra cost! If RPG’s are a bit small scale for you then you may already be thinking about joining our warhammer, warhammer 40k and warmachine tournaments which last practically the entire day, however this will cost you a little extra but there will be a grand yet mysterious prize if you emerge victorious.

How?
Entrance will cost you £5, and this will get you access to our large cupboard of boardgames, the demo games, the traders, the roleplays and a talk halfway through the day. To join the wargames tournament will be an extra £5 on top of the entrance fee and will give you, unsurprisingly, entrance to the tournament. You fee can either be paid on the day on the door or beforehand using the internet! Our paypal is currently being set up, if you are a wargamer please pay using paypal before the date so that we can organise the tournament better, if paypal is impossible but you still want to game, email me (jackmcaesar@gmail.com) and we can make an exception.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: