Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
20 September 2024, 08:32:02 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`m sorry but I`d probably be able to cope better if I hadn`t bruised my arm. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • Q-Con XIX: 22 June 2012 - 24 June 2012

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 22nd-24th June: Q-Con XIX  (Read 2034 times) Average Rating: 0
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 10 April 2012, 16:00:04 »

22nd-24th June: Q-Con XIX

, at Queen's University Belfast Students' Union. "Q-Con is the annual Gaming Convention hosted by Dragonslayers, the QueenÂ’s University Belfast (QUB) Gaming and Anime Society. This year, Q-Con enters its nineteenth year of providing almost 2000 people with a weekend of gaming and anime awesome ... Q-Con features a wide selection of games and events over the convention weekend, with Role-Playing Games, Board Games, LARPs, War Games, Collectable Card Games, Console Games, Anime Screenings, Cosplay, Special Events, Exhibitors, and much more! Big events to watch out for this year include Q-ED Talks, Workshops, the Cosplay Masquerade, and Wargaming competition tournaments."

Early registration for the full weekend ticket for Q-Con costs just £15. Accommodation is available for just £19 per night - note that availability is limited. For registration/accommodation details, and information on all games and events, see

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Source: 22nd-24th June: Q-Con XIX
« Last Edit: 10 April 2012, 16:11:36 by Zarniwoop » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: