Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 September 2024, 21:37:37 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`m sorry but I`d probably be able to cope better if I hadn`t bruised my arm. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • Congenial: 10 August 2012 - 12 August 2012

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congenial  (Read 1913 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 10 January 2012, 15:41:38 »

Details from thew Congenial Website:

What:
Congenial is the next in the series of Unicon and British Roleplaying Society conventions. It will be held on August 10th–12th 2012 at Murray Edwards College, Cambridge (formerly New Hall).

The UK Unicons are a series of small science fiction conventions held in universities and colleges, which started with Unicon 80 held at Keele University in 1980. Congenial is Unicon 24. The BRS conventions are a similar series of cons about roleplaying, which started with Conjunction in 1990.

How Much?
Membership of Congenial costs £30. Please send your name, address and a cheque made payable to Congenial to:
Congenial
19 Uphall Road
Cambridge
CB1 3HX

We will have a proper membership form available Real Soon Now; sorry, but we won't be taking money online. For more information, email info@congenial.org.uk

Accommodation?
Rooms are available in college at the rate of £63.75 per night en-suite, or £43.75 per night with shared facilities. We do need payment with room bookings, but there is a £5 discount for the weekend for rooms booked and paid for before 10th January 2012. Again, please send your requirements and cheques to the convention postal address above.

Whose Fault Is This, Then?
The committee are old hands at being overworked running conventions: Karen Kelly, Phil Nanson, John Dallman and Rhodri James have all run Unicons and BRS cons before, as has the ever-helpful Kari.

We are grateful to Susan Foord for the Genie logo and lettering, and to the Write Fantastic collective of fantasy writers who will be providing much of our literary programme.

Email: info@congenial.org.uk

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: