Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 September 2024, 21:31:27 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Seems a strange way to relate to somebody you`ve got nothing against, killing them all the time. Very curious piece of social interaction, I would call that. - Agrajag
Linked Events
  • Sabrecon 2012: 24 March 2012

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sabrecon 2012  (Read 1947 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 10 January 2012, 15:28:22 »

Details from Sabrecon Website:

Membership for 2012 now available at £5 for a ticket (or £10 for wargamers). Fill in the Membership Form and we’ll see you on 24th March!

The award-winning Sabrecon returns triumphantly in 2012 to the University of Leicester! Held in the Percy Gee Building, Sabrecon will take place on Saturday 24th March 2012 – be sure to put that date in your diary. Tickets cost £5 (with an additional £5 charge to enter the wargaming tournament) and can either be bought by cheque, or through our online payments system. We have traders, demonstration games and a bewildering array of other entertainments – the more the merrier, so come on over and enjoy the day!

If you would like to check out and join our various presences on the web, there are a multitude of choices available to you. New this year, we now have a page on Google+ and our very own Facebook page! You could also check out the Sabrecon Facebook discussion group or check out the Sabrecon area of our forum. You can also, obviously, follow @LeicesterSabres on Twitter for updates.
« Last Edit: 10 January 2012, 15:44:33 by Zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: